Thursday, October 29, 2009

BYU vs TCU Game

Courtney and I went to the BYU/TCU game on October 24, 2009. I was very excited for the game. Honestly, I thought the outcome would be a little better........I wasnt expecting a blowout. TCU outplayed BYU in every facet of the game! Dang! It was still a fun time!


Before the game, we went to Legacy Hall in the new Student Athlete Building on campus. I liked this Heisman display for Ty Detmer
Pregame snap of the Cougar outside of Lavell Edward Stadium.

Close up of Ty's prize.



Standing by Ryan Denney's jersey on display. He and I were mission companions in Buenos Aires, Argentina. He is a big guy.......6'7"...............lets just say I always felt safe out in the streets with Ryan.

The weather before and during the game was crazy. Dark clouds swirled all around us during the game. This is Provo Peak to the east.











Mt Timpanogos to the north.




Very cool atmosphere !!









3 comments:

  1. You ain't lying. I think the players were more worried about their homecoming dates than the game.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can actually say that I am glad I did not go!!! BYU did not even show up to play.

    ReplyDelete